Sunday 15 September 2013

Weekly Update

Sorry it has been so long since I have posted! There hasn't been to much going on over here. Sad to say summer is officially over, it's back to cold, rainy days:( Maddie started a sign language class this week although she doesn't seem to interested in it. We are hoping to just get her to sign some of the basics- milk, more, all done, dirty diaper. It might be a while though because when I sign to her she just looks at me like I'm crazy! I have been working on refinishing a small piece of furniture! It's kind of fun yet time consuming! I think my Grandpa Haguewood would be proud and surprised:)  Adam is in Oklahoma City for two weeks for a training class. He is visiting Lee and Laura this weekend and Ross is there too! They are just watching some football and eating some good food- sounds like they are having a great time! Last but not lease we can officially announce that we are going to be an aunt and uncle in March of 2014!! That's right Ross and Liz are having a baby and we could not be more excited for them! Here area few pictures from the week.




1 comment: