Wednesday 2 October 2013

Apple Picking

After a very fun week in Scotland it is back to work (at least for Adam)... Our main computer is broken right now so I can't upload any pictures from our camera:( I will do a post later about our trip but for now I will just update you in the most important part....Adam killed a stag! He had a very fun and physically exhausting hunt, many stories to share later. Today we went to the queen's Christmas House about an hour away and picked apples with a fun group of ladies. We have been having some nice weather (by British standards) so we have to take full advantage! Here are a few pictures from today and the past week and also a video of Maddie in her favorite toy! Oh and I also finished my piece of furniture, didn't turn out as well as I hoped but I definitely learned a few things for my next project!






No comments:

Post a Comment