Wednesday 26 February 2014

Extended blog-cation!

Wow! So it has been a loooong time since I have written. Well a lot has happened in the last month an a half. Madison celebrated her first Birthday with a proper British tea party. We had about thirty guests packed into our house! We enjoyed chicken salad and cucumber sandwiches, Victoria sponge cake and blueberry scones. Adam turned the big 3-0 and I managed to surprise him with a "Pub Crawl"About twenty friends came out to see him bid farewell to his twenties. We hopped from bar to bar all thru the beautiful town of Ely! We also had Granna here to celebrate with us! We had such a fun visit! Adam and I even got to go on an overnight trip to London! Granna and Maddie had a super fun slumber party while Adam and I had a fancy dinner and saw a show. Maddie loved having Granna in England to read, play with her fun toys, go shopping and on lots of walks (which Sonnie love too)! Adam deployed for three weeks so Madison and I are visiting the states:) More pictures to come (these are only from my IPad)







No comments:

Post a Comment